Cherry Syrup Soap
A high foaming cherry scented car wash soap designed for hand washing. 1 gallon.
Cherry Syrup Soap
Car Wash Soap
There's nothing like hand washing your vehicle and we designed this car soap with that in mind.
Simoniz® Cherry Syrup Soap is a thick, cherry scented neutral car wash soap that was designed to apply by hand. This formula features outstanding lubricity and lots of suds.
How to Use:
- Work in the shade or inside and make sure your vehicle's surface is cool to the touch.
- For the best results use the two bucket car washing method. Fill two 5 gallon buckets with water and pour 1 oz. of soap into one of them. One bucket is for water only (a rinse bucket) and the other bucket is for the soap and water mixture (a wash bucket).
- Thoroughly rinse your car using a garden hose with a nozzle to remove as many initial contaminants as possible. Now is also a great time to spray a degreaser like Crush Plus along the bottom of the vehicle as well as Don't Bug Me to break down road grime and bug soils. We also recommend cleaning the wheels and tires at this time (with a separate brush of course).
- Soak your wash mitt in the wash bucket and wash the car from the top to the bottom. Start with the roof and then work your way down to the front and back windows, side windows, hood, trunk, sides, and wheel wells. Be sure to constantly rinse your mitt in your separate rinse bucket to keep the mitt free of debris and contaminant.
- To rinse your vehicle remove your spray nozzle from your hose and simply let the water from the hose sheet the soap off of the surface. This help to prevent water beading up and leaving spots.
- To prevent water spots gently dry the car from top to bottom with a Micro Magic Towel. Completely open the Micro Magic towel, lay it on the surface of the car, and drag it across the surface without adding any pressure. Another method is to gently pat the surface dry with the Micro Magic towel. If you wish to avoid touching the surface use a leaf blower to dry your vehicle.
*Actual product packaging may differ from that shown here.