DIY Headlight Cleaners
Use the DIY Headlight Restore kit (headlight cleaning kit) to restore and clean hazed headlights to look like-new.
DIY Headlight Cleaners
Headlight Restoration Kit
This all-inclusive Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Headlight Restoration Kit will renew any 3 sets of automobile headlights in an easy 4 step process that will last a life-time! This is a world-class headlight cleaning kit that is superior over sanding and buffing systems. It utilizes a Patent Pending UV Ray Protective Spray Sealant which will last a lifetime!
Contains tape, paper, 3 sanding blocks, 3 sheets of sanding paper, 3 sheets of fine grit sanding paper, 1 rag, 1 tack rag, and step by step instructions.
How to Use:
- With the 6 inch paper and tape, cover-up all around the headlight area. Tape down the edges of paper so the wind cannot blow paper around. Apply 2 layers of tape around edge of headlight for added protection.
- First take the sanding block, sanding the entire surface of the headlight. Some headlights will just have a yellow layer others will have a cloudy layer depending on make and model. Both have to be completely sanded-off in this sanding process.
- Then take a sheet of 600 grit sandpaper and wet sand the entire headlight surface smooth until the "balling-up” on sandpaper no longer appears.
- Then take a sheet of 1000 grit sand-paper wet-sanding entire headlight smooth. The more you sand with 600 and 1000 grits, the better the end-results will produce!
- Then take the white rag and clean the entire headlight surface of dust, lightly wipe-off the dust on the headlight surface. Wipe and clean entire surface!
- Next take the Headlight Renew spray can from your box and shake for 3-4 minutes.
- Using the spray can, spray an even “semi-gloss-coat” over entire headlight surface using sweeping left to right motion. Allow 1st coat to dry approx. 2-3 minutes. Then apply a second gloss-coat coat evenly over entire surface. Refer to website video for applying UV Ray protective Sealant process! (You may want to practice spraying a small amount on a board before applying Sealant to the headlight.)
- If a “cloudiness” appears in spray, use a hairdryer or a heatgun and apply hot-air on headlight for 30 seconds and “cloudiness” will disappear!
- Proceed to 2nd headlight and repeat process. Allow both headlights to let dry for about 5 minutes, and then remove all tape and paper carefully from your automobile using caution not to touch headlights.
*Actual product packaging may differ from that shown here.