Magna Shine™ Paint Correction Mitt
The Magna Shine™ Paint Correction Mitt provides an alternative to clay bars with an advanced rubber polymer technology that removes surface contaminants. Unlike clay bars, no kneading is required and the pad can be rinsed with water to remove contaminants.
How to Use:
- Work in the shade or inside and make sure your vehicle's surface is completely dry and cool to the touch.
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle. Simoniz® Wash N' Shine car soap is a great choice. It is not required that the vehicle be dry.
- Begin at the drivers side. Spray a lubricant such as Simoniz® Detailer's Choice or Body Gloss on the drivers side of the hood. Then spray the mitt itself.
- Using medium pressure glide the mitt across the surface of the vehicle in smooth lateral motions. If the mitt begins to stick apply more lubricant to the vehicle and the mitt.
- Move around the vehicle counterclockwise repeating these steps one panel at a time.
- Once the entire car has been treated wipe dry with a clean microfiber towel or rewash the car if desired.
- Finally apply a wax or sealant such as Simoniz® Sure Shine to the entire vehicle.
*Actual product packaging may differ from that shown here.